Wednesday, March 20, 2013

The end is near

Summer break will be here soon. The birds have begun to chirp their sweet songs. The Montanan weather is fluctuating more than a pregnant woman's mood. The snow on the mountains is melting. To normal people, summer means warmer weather and trips to the lake. For college students, there is an intimidating guard at the gates of summer: finals week.

For this class there is no final exam (thank god) but there is a final project or paper due.
I have two ideas but I'm at war with myself trying to decide.

The parallels of mythology and Shakespeare
Or
Shakespearean names and character breakdowns

I am kinda leaning towards the names and references of names because I myself possess a lot of names, but on the flip side I think that the parallels topic would be interesting to do.

Help?








No comments:

Post a Comment